Connect with developers to finance large scale energy and infrastructure projects.
The 11th Annual Latin American Energy and Infrastructure Finance Forum will bring together the entire project and infrastructure financing value chain to one networking platform. Key industry experts, including Daniel Canales – Commercial Manager for Mainstream Chile will provide insights following the company’s success where Mainstream was one of the leading beneficiaries in what was the most competitive and biggest electricity tender in the country’s history. Click here to read more about the event.
Mainstream was one of the leading beneficiaries in what was the most competitive and biggest electricity tender in the country’s history
Daniel will participate in the programme on Tuesday 14 March:
Chile: Financing one of Latin America’s strongest renewables markets
- PPAs with mining companies as offtakers: What financing is available for these projects and what are the main challenges involved?
- How comfortable are banks in financing merchant power projects? Is merchant risk still an issue?
- What alternatives to merchant power can be developed to attract a greater presence of international investors?
- Are ultra-low spot prices in parts of the country likely to create problems for sponsors looking for financing for new power plants?
- Key conclusions from Chile’s latest power auction
Should you wish to meet with Daniel at the event, please email: email@example.com.