IJGlobal will host their ‘Chile Energy and Infrastructure Finance Forum 2017’ in Santiago this May 2017. The event will explore Chile’s new opportunities and challenges in infrastructure and energy financing .
As one of the most attractive markets in Latin America, Chile holds enormous potential for investors in the infrastructure and energy space. With a significant and growing demand for energy to support economic development and the need for infrastructure build-out in Santiago and across Chile’s regions, the pipeline for projects is promising. Both the current government and future contenders in the 2017 elections are placing a special focus on these sectors.
The Chile Energy & Infrastructure Finance Forum will provide a venue for high-level debate on upcoming projects and their funding.
In addition, the discussion will cover the development in investment and alternative energy solutions, and sophisticated solutions to financing infrastructure development.
Mainstream Chile’s Bart Doyle, will participate in the discussion ‘Dissecting Chile’s ERNC boom’ on May 3rd at 1130hrs focussing on
- Lessons learned from the previous energy auction. What can be expected from the next auction?
- How has the composition of the Chilean power market evolved following recent auctions and who are the new players in the market
- Perspectives on awarded PPPs and project bankability
- A look at M&A activity in the Chilean renewables sector
- Is there a future for merchant and partially merchant solar in Chile?