One of the most attractive markets in Latin America, Chile holds enormous potential for investors in the infrastructure and energy space. With significant and growing demand for energy to support economic development and the need for infrastructure build-out in Santiago and across Chile’s regions, the pipeline for projects is promising. Both the current Government and future contenders in next year’s election are placing special focus on these sectors.
In May, the IJGlobal Chilean Infrastructure & Energy Finance Forum will provide a venue for high-level debate on the upcoming pipeline of projects and how they will be funded. Encouraging the development and investment in renewable and alternative energy solutions will be addressed, as well as discussing sophisticated solutions to financing infrastructure development, from roads to social infrastructure. Click here for the conference website.
Bart Doyle, General Manager for Mainstream Chile will participate on the panel:
11.30 Dissecting Chile’s ERNC boom
- Lessons learned from the previous energy auction. What can be expected from the next auction?
- How has the composition of the Chilean power market evolved following recent auctions and who are the new players in the market?
- Perspectives on awarded PPPs and project bankability
- A look at M&A activity in the Chilean renewables sector
- Is there a future for merchant and partially merchant solar in Chile?
If you would like to meet with Bart during the conference, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.