Mexico’s largest clean energy marketplace is set to return in 2017, with MIREC WEEK taking place from 8-12 May in Mexico City. After two successful rounds of electricity auctions, a commercial and industrial (C&I) market rapidly moving towards clean energy certificates (CELs) and a potentially exciting residential sector, Mexico’s clean energy future looks brighter than ever.
MIREC WEEK 2017 will feature new potential customers from C&I energy users, international investors and global pension funds.We are also introducing two entirely new streams on grid and storage and investment, as well as a host of new features, including ahuge cocktail party, a new mobile partnering app and the first ever Clean Energy Innovation Challenge.
Our CEO for Mexico, Peter Eschenbach will be speaking at the event on Wednesday 10 May @12.15hrs:
Mexico’s Wind Industry: The Latest Energy Auctions – Financing Projects and a Pipeline of 10GW to 2020
- Determining the financial aspects of the energy auctions, including tariffs and pricing
- Reviewing Mexico’s wind project pipeline over the next decade
- Reconciling the length of debt repayments with length of contracts and payment terms
- Identifying the procedures and requirements for project financing in Mexico’s wind power sector
- Establishing PPAs, determining bankability and critical guidelines for project due diligence
To meet with Peter at MIREC WEEK, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.