Accounts Payable Clerk
To provide support and assist with all aspects of the Accounts Payable function. This role is reporting to the Chile Finance Manager and under the direct supervision of the AP Administrator.
Context of the Role:
You will work closely with other members of the finance team to ensure consistency and best practice is developed and maintained across the department.
You will work with other internal departments providing excellent service, support and advising where necessary.
External contact will mainly be with Vendors.
• Accounts Payable, working in the end to end Accounts Payable function from vendor set up, invoice scanning, recording, invoice workflow on SharePoint for approval, invoice matching, payment proposal & EFT processing.
• Assist with Expense Report validation process, ensuring all receipts match with the claim form.
• Answering queries from suppliers regarding payment and invoices.
• Liaise with other areas of the business and vendors to resolve issues efficiently and effectively.
• Reconcile vendor statements to the ledgers monthly.
• Keep online and hard copy files of Invoices, Expense Reports and payments up to date.
• Be proactive in improving AP and General Ledger controls and processes.
• Meet strict month end close deadlines for Accounts Payable.
• Provision of information to tax authorities and auditors as required.
• A minimum of 2 years work experience in an accounting environment.
• Intermediate Excel knowledge.
• Work experience with a mid-range accounting package, eg Dynamics, Sage, SAAP type accounting system an advantage
To apply for this role please submit your up to date CV and cover letter using our online application form