Mainstream Renewable Power is a leading developer of renewable energy projects worldwide focusing on onshore and offshore wind projects as well as emerging renewable technologies. Mainstream will construct and operate renewable energy assets globally and is committed to delivering its projects to the highest safety standards.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES OF POSITION:
1. Document Management
i. Prepare and distribute correspondence and project documentation
ii. Maintain up to date document and correspondence registers
iii. Receipt and distribute group documentation
iv. Compile weekly/monthly reports
v. Set up and maintain group files
2. Contract Administration Support
i. Generate purchase orders for construction services and consultancy
ii. Review Contractor´s payment requests and follow up their invoicing processes
iii. Support the administration teams of other customer sector groups
iv. Detect and prevent potential construction claims raised as consequence of the execution of the Works.
i. Typing of correspondence for internal and external clients.
ii. Typing of memos, letters, faxes and proposals
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Highly proficient in MS Office suite
• Fluency in Spanish and English is a distinct advantage
• Pro-active, goal oriented with excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent customer focus and able to consistently meet Mainstream and its clients needs.
• Effectively manages change to work tasks and the work environment, and assists others with adapting to change.
• A person of integrity who is trusted by others and consistently honours their commitments.
• Able to identify issues, problems and opportunities; make timely decisions; develop appropriate and innovative solutions; and ask for assistance if required.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to convey information and ideas to individuals and groups, and make presentations when required.
• Demonstrates initiative and a willingness to learn and continuously improve on performance.
• Able to work on multiple projects of various size and complexity.
• Able to work effectively in small to large multi-disciplinary teams, and share and transfer knowledge within teams.
• Previous experience in the relevant discipline, in the same or similar industry, including experience in an administrative or secretarial role ideally within an Engineering consultancy environment.• Approximately 5-7 years to include experience as contract administrator role.
• A recognized degree or equivalent qualification (Law/Engineering)
• Demonstrate a visible and active commitment to:
i. Personal well-being;
ii. Healthy and safe workplaces and activities; and
iii. Continuously improve Mainstream health, safety and environmental performance.
• Deliver quality services and demonstrate a commitment to understand and meet customer needs.
• Travel as required, including travel related to projects and to maintain links with other Mainstream offices.
• Act in the best interests of Mainstream at all times.
• Perform any other duties that are reasonably required from time to time.
To apply for this role please submit your up to date CV and cover letter using our online application form