Provide comprehensive technical assistance in Health, Safety and Environment matters to projects under his/her responsibility, ensuring effective control of environmental aspects and hazards, for full compliance of internal standards and legal aspects to minimize the occurrence of incidents that may affect both persons and the environment.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Oversee HSE aspects in assigned projects
• Prepare and implement HSE Plan in assigned Project
• Ensure compliance by contractor companies of HSE standards applicable to assigned Project
• Ensure legal requirement compliance by contractor companies in assigned Project
• Ensure compliance with assigned Project’s environmental commitments, whether they are responsibility of MRP or contractor companies.
• Generate reports on HSE performance by contractor companies related to assigned Project.
• Maintain ongoing communication with HSE Manager and Project Manager
• Report all incidents to ensure correct development of each of their investigations.
• Develop strategies and good practice to share to all MRP.
Increase Company’s safety standards
• Detect needs to standardize critical activities based on field evaluations
• Propose standards or procedures to standardize certain activities
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
• Engineer of any specialty (ideally Environmental Engineer) with Postgraduate Degree in Health and Safety
• 7 years of work experience (general)
• Experience in projects that have been subjected to the SEIA (RCA)
• Experience in application of integrated management systems
• Driver’s license
• Sound knowledge on risk prevention and the environment
• Risk control in works at physical height
• Environmental permit processing experience
Desirable but not essential
• Diploma course of Postgraduate degree on Environment
• Experience in construction of wind farms
To apply for this role please submit your up to date CV and cover letter using our online application form.