Mainstream Renewable Power is a leading developer of renewable energy projects worldwide focusing on onshore and offshore wind projects as well as emerging renewable technologies. Mainstream will construct and operate renewable energy assets globally and is committed to delivering its projects to the highest safety standards.
Mainstream is currently recruiting for a Junior Lawyer, Chile.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
• Provide legal advice on land contracts and service agreements.
• Draft and register Easements;
• draft lease agreements and all legal documents;
• Liaise with notaries and document custodians.
• provide support to the development team on the agreements needed to secure land for projects
• Keep corporate records such as board minutes and shareholder resolutions.
• Draft and maintain company´s power of attorney and signatories.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• Law Degree.
• Qualified lawyer in Chile.
• Experience with notary law and contract registrations.
• Knowledge on land contracts (i.e. easement, lease agreements, usufruct), Civil Law, Corporate Law.
• Good writing and drafting skills.
• Intermediate level of English.
To apply for this role please submit your up to date CV and cover letter using our online application form