The Receptionist role is ideally suited to someone who has completed administrative training, is computer literate and has at least 2 years of work experience.
The candidate will be responsibility for providing back office support to the office manager and performing reception duties.
• To ensure the switchboard is answered in a professional and a friendly manner and ensure messages and queries are directed to the appropriate person or message are taken;
• To ensure all mail and courier items are delivered to the appropriate department and external mail is processed timely;
• Welcome guests
• Ensure meeting rooms are ready to receive guests; are tidy and are available per schedule
• Managing online meeting room schedule
• Manage office supplies, stock, purchases etc.
• Manage employee and visitor access to building
• Interacting with members of the team globally
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
• Preferably completed administrative training
• Candidates should have good written and oral communications skills.
• Ability to use Microsoft software e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook is considered essential;
• Fluency in both Spanish & English is essential;
• At least 2 years relevant work experience;
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, enthusiastic and friendly;
• Good interpersonal skills;
• Courteous and helpful manner;
• Excellent communication skills,
• Ability and willingness to work effectively in a team environment as well as individually;
• Ability to work on own initiative;
• Ability to multi-task;
• A person with a “can-do” attitude who demonstrates hands-on accountability for their work
To apply for this role please submit your up to date CV and cover letter using our online application form.