The purpose of this role is to provide Executive Support to the CEO by providing a full secretarial, administration and support service whilst maintaining confidentiality and discretion at all times. The candidate will report into the CEO.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Provision of an effective and efficient administrative support service including Diary Management and Secretarial duties.
- Monitoring all incoming correspondence for CEO and responding where required.
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests.
- Setting up meetings, agenda and briefing documentation for meetings.
- Preparing reports and PowerPoint presentations.
- Booking flights, accommodation, taxis, trains.
- Dealing with confidential material in a professional manner.
- Accurately track expenses for CEO by managing credit cards and receipts. Process and submit receipts accurately and on schedule.
- Collating Board Papers.
- Maintain physical and electronic office filing systems for CEO.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Personal Assistant position.
- Excellent secretarial, telephone and administrative skills.
- A mature outlook and a consistent approach to work.
- Strong communications skills, report writing and attention to detail.
- Technical aptitude with experience using MS software packages; Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook calendar tools.
- Ability to work independently on own initiative, using good judgement and discretion.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks; prioritise work and work to deadlines.
To apply for this role please submit your up to date CV and cover letter using our online application form.