The key responsibilities of the role comprise the following:
- Provide procurement support and services to the Procurement Manager.
- Preparation and administration of contractor prequalification and Turbine / BOP / solar Request for Proposals.
- Preparation of data rooms and administrative requirements
- Assist with contract preparation and negotiation.
- Coordination with the procurement team, the engineering team, development and construction teams for preparation of the technical Employer’s Requirements.
- Interaction with the relevant in-house teams – Energy Analysis, GIS, Engineering, Construction/.
- Coordination preparation of project construction schedules.
- Provision of procurement support during the due diligence and financial close process.
- Assist with cost estimating, budget preparation, reporting and control for input to budgets and management reports.
- Assist with updating of procurement documents (drawings, specification, standard, etc.) and integrating lessons learned into Employer’s Requirements.
- Evaluation of contractor proposals.
- Preparation of recommendation memos.
- Assist with due diligence on project acquisitions in new markets.
- Assist with development of procurement cost database and technology tracking.
- Assisting the Procurement Manager with updating and maintenance of procurement operating procedures.
Education and Experience
- Degree in Engineering/Science.
- 2 + years work experience, ideally in a relevant industry.
- Strong project management skill set required including contract management, contract administration, scheduling, planning and management.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Candidates should be capable of managing internal and external resources.
- Ability to use Microsoft software as well as specialist software packages such as GIS, AutoCAD, MS Project and SharePoint.
The Procurement Associate will report to the Procurement Manager.
Dublin office with intermittent travel to Mainstream offices and other international locations.
To apply for this vacancy please submit your up to date CV and cover letter using our online application form.