RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST CHILE
Reporting to: Head of HR & Business Facilities, Americas
Department: Human Resources
Job Location: Santiago
As a result of its ongoing growth, Mainstream Renewable Power is seeking a Recruitment Specialist to join the HR Team in Chile. The ideal candidate looking for an exciting opportunity within an entrepreneurial and fast-moving organisation.
You will be responsible to ensure our company hires the best employees in line with budget and Mainstream´s recruitment policy, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Candidate Sourcing: Source suitable candidates using traditional and non-traditional resources, in an efficient, cost effective manner.
• Candidate Screening: Screen resumes to determine which candidates meet the requirements, short list and present to each hiring manager.
• Interviewing: Co-ordinate and attend all initial interviews.
• Psychological Testing: Co-ordinate and conduct psychological testing on all short- listed candidates and present the results to the hiring manager.
• Reference and Background Checks: Reference check preferred candidates and verifying employment information as required.
• Closing a position: Ensuring all applicants are contacted and informed the process is closed and the position filled.
• You will work with the Head of HR to design and implement the overall recruitment strategy.
• Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
• Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs using various resources.
• Onboard new employees
• Monitor and apply HR recruitment practices.
• Ensure staffing goals are achieved by maintaining excellent communication and relationships with all teams in the office and external employment agencies, colleges and industry associations.
• Stay current on Chile´s laws regarding employment practices.
• Complete timely reports on employment activity.
• Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
• Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc.)
• Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
• Hands-on experience with linkedin
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• BS/MS in Human Resources Management
• Strong track record in recruitment
• Fluency in English and Spanish
To apply for this role please submit your up to date CV and cover letter using our online application form