Mainstream Renewable Power is a leading developer of renewable energy projects worldwide focusing on onshore wind and solar projects. Mainstream construct and operate renewable energy assets globally and is committed to delivering its projects to the highest safety standards.
Mainstream is seeking skilled and enthusiastic individuals to join our Technical Services team in Chile.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
• Manage Mainstream onshore data, document and work breakdown structure systems with aim to assist in continuous development and improvement of such systems.
• Review Sharepoint sites of other departments in Mainstream to develop create and maintain a standard “look and feel” for the Chile Area in Sharepoint.
• Support and uploading of all documentation needed for IE, LTA and other members of the team.
• Develop & own a system to organise registration of incoming and outgoing documentation (reports, contract documents, technical journals etc) for each of the onshore projects
• Develop & own a standardised approach to document security and other access privileges.
• Develop & own a consistent framework for the creation, maintenance and decommissioning of document “data rooms” to provide efficient, secure external access to Mainstream partners and potential partners.
• Roll out the new system of registration of incoming documents to the onshore team
• Work with all business functions to develop and maintain records management policies and procedures. Provide employees with guidance and direction on document submission and filing.
• Liaise with Information Services on systems changes and implementations to ensure that they are consistent with evolving business processes and the ongoing needs of frontline employees.
• Monitor and enforce compliance with Mainstream’s data and document filing system
• Create Purchase requisitions as and when needed.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
The candidate must be equipped with at least 7 years experience and a proven track record of data management and document control for major construction projects preferably in the wind industry.
The candidate should be equipped with the following key skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to work in a team, coordinate and enthuse colleagues and consultants
• Strong initiative and the ability to proactively identify required tasks
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to maintain sight of the ‘big picture’ and overarching objectives at all times
• Experience in working with document control systems complying with ISO 9.001 standard.
• Good IT skills, including experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SQL and SharePoint Designer.
• An organised approach to working, task prioritisation and time management
• Fluent in English is desirable
To apply for this role please submit your up to date CV and cover letter using our online application form.