Summary of Role:
Mainstream Renewable Power is seeking a SHEQ Administrator to join its Global SHEQ team in Dublin, Ireland. The Global SHEQ team is responsible for managing Safety, Health, Environment and Quality across the MRP Group. The new team member will be responsible for administrative support on SHEQ management systems and providing H&S assistance to Irish office based activities and overseas markets.
What you will do?
• Assist in maintaining legal compliance with HSE legislation and regulations for MRP Dublin and new markets by updating the legal register every 2 months using external sources.
• Manage all the administrative requirements with regards to ISO management system in Dublin Office, including updating policies, procedures and training matrix based on the risk register, keep information and all relevant files organized and up to date on SharePoint.
• Organise and contribute to ISO & SHEQ performance inspections and audits (internal & external) for the Dublin office.
• Perform Quality Assurance and Check of SHEQ data entry for weekly, monthly and annual incident reports.
• Develop weekly travel risk updates, as well as monitor country risk changes according to the MRP risk register and travel policies, communicate these as appropriate.
• Submit and maintain SHEQ incident, accident report logs and track internal audit actions.
• Maintain close monitoring of SHEQ software tools performance, track the correction of issues with IT team, receive and handle all quality complaints filed by SHEQ platform users.
• Organise and assist in the delivery of SHEQ training for the Dublin office. Update and maintain all SHEQ training providers data, evaluate performance and provide feedback.
• Liaise with MRP departments on ISO system updates and user complaints, also with Arena House management company and external stakeholders (EPA, HSA, building management company, certifying bodies, industry associations) on SHEQ matters where required.
• Help with the design of SHEQ initiatives, communication campaigns and innovation.
• Track contractor EHS performance for current and prospective current service providers to the MRP Dublin office.
• Maintain a record of SHEQ related equipment and systems in Dublin office and organise all maintenance required.
• Keep a record of all SHEQ meetings, following up and closing out action items
• Perform general office SHEQ duties and other tasks as assigned.
What we require?
• Qualification in Occupational Health & Safety, Environment or similar, or industrial engineering degree would be preferable.
• Proven experience working with ISO compliant management systems (ISO 45001, 14001, 9001).
• Knowledge of EHS and/or Compliance Programs.
• Strong organisational skills, record keeping and attention to detail.
• First-rate verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft office products: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint desirable.
• Fluent English is essential and Spanish language skills would be an advantage.
What we offer?
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, in a growing market in a fast paced industry. You will receive a very competitive total benefits package including an excellent base salary and bonus scheme.
To apply for this role please submit your up to date CV and cover letter using our online application form